[8023-POEP] Meeting anouncement - June 24-27

Colleagues:

Given the high number of comments and the slow speed in resolving them, an interim meeting will be held on June 24-27 for comment resolution.  This meeting will be held in the greater Boston Massachusetts area, the precise location to be provided later.  I am soliciting corporate sponsors so I expect that there will not be a significant meeting fee.  There will also not be a meeting hotel so each individual will be responsible for their own lodging arrangements.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Office: +1 603 222 8686

Mobile: +1 603 264 0146