From:    Fred Schindler (frs)
Sent:   Tuesday, July 01, 2008 3:59 PM
To:     Fred Schindler (frs); STDS-802-3-POEP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:     McCormack, Michael; Joseph Maggiolino; Dove, Daniel; Feldman, Daniel; Hugh Barrass (hbarrass); Kirk Hayden; George Zimmerman; Dinh, Thuyen; Sean Lundy; Wael Diab; Tom Gandy
Subject:        Updated:  IEEE 802.3at, "Transformer and Channel" ad hoc conference call Tuesday and Wednesday July 8 & 9, 8 AM PST
When:   Tuesday, July 08, 2008 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:  Call-in

--- Resend in order to correct typos for the dates.  Thanks for  the heads up Wael.  ---
Hello,
The IEEE 802.3at, "Transformer and Channel" ad hoc will have conference calls on: Tuesday July 8, and Wednesday July 9 at 8 AM PST.
Proposed Agenda
- Cover Patent policy
- Update on progress
- Q & A
- Discussion

Thanks,
Fred

PS Some of this discussion will be based on materials previously presented.
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/at/public/may08/schindler_1_0508.pdf
Please review the IEEE-SA PatCom slides http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf prior to the start of our meeting.
Frederick Schindler has invited you to a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Conference
Date/Time:               JUL 8, 2008 at 8:00AM America/Los_Angeles
Length:                  60
Frequency:               2
Meeting ID:              131407813
Meeting Password:
Global Access Numbers:
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
   San Jose, CA: +408.525.6800   RTP:              +919.392.3330
    US/Canada:  +1.866.432.9903   United Kingdom:   +44.20.8824.0117
    India:      +91.80.4103.3979  Germany:          +49.619.6773.9002
    Japan:      +81.3.5763.9394   China:            +86.10.8515.5666
TO ATTEND A WEB AND VOICE CONFERENCE:
CISCO INTRANET ATTENDEES
Join the Web & Voice Conference*
1. Go to http://meetingplaceinternal.cisco.com/join.asp?131407813
2. Enter your CEC User ID & Password then click OK
- Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting Room to initialize
3. Click on CONNECT from the Meeting Room to join the Voice Conference portion of the meeting
EXTERNAL ATTENDEES - Outside the Cisco Intranet**
Join the Web & Voice Conference*
1. Go to http://meetingplace.cisco.com/join.asp?131407813
2. Fill in the My Name is field then click Attend Meeting
- If you have a CEC User ID, click on the Cisco icon
- Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting Room to initialize
3. Click on CONNECT from the Meeting Room to join the Voice Conference portion of the meeting
- Note: Guest users will see a link to the Global Access Numbers.
*If this is your first time attending a Web Conference, disable any pop-up blockers and visit http://meetingplace.cisco.com/mpweb/scripts/browsertestupper.asp to test your web browser for compatibility with the Web Conference.
**Not all meetings are scheduled to allow external attendees into the Web Conference portion of the meeting, if the URL does not work, please follow the Voice only Conference instructions below to attend.
TO ATTEND A VOICE ONLY CONFERENCE
1. Dial into Cisco Unified MeetingPlace (view the Access Numbers and link above)
2. Press 1 to attend the meeting
3. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID 131407813 and join the meeting
SUPPORT
Information about this Conference: Contact Frederick Schindler, 14085259859
Cisco IT Support Center: Attend the Voice Conference and then press #0 on your phone keypad