[8023-POEP] D3.1 comments posted

Colleagues -

The comment database has been published by our esteemed comment editor, incorporating the review work of our dedicated subject matter experts.

Please read through the comment database such as it is to better prepare yourselves for our upcoming interim meeting in Seoul. We have a substantially smaller pile of comments to slog through on D3.1 -- let's work together to be as productive as possible.

The comment files for D3.1 can be found on the comments page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/comments/

Once again, thanks for everyone's hard work. Keep it up!

-matt

--
D. Matthew Landry
Editor, IEEE P802.3at