IEEE 802.3au (IEEE P802.3-2005/Cor 1) update

Dear Colleagues,

As I perviously reported the sponsor ballot on IEEE 802.3au (IEEE
P802.3-2005/Cor 1) DTE Power Isolation Corrigendum draft D2.0 closed on
10th April with one Disapprove voter and a total of five comments.

A comment resolution meeting was held on April 19th and the comment
response database can be found at the URL:-[
http://www.ieee802.org/3/au/comments/D2.0/802.3au_D2p0.pdf]. One
non-binding comment, determined by the BRC and WG Chair as nonsubstantive,
was accepted. The change required to the draft has been determined by the
publication editor to being editorial and will therefore be implemented
during preparation for publication.

Subsequent to the meeting the one Disapprove voter changed his vote to
Approve with Comments. Due to this, approval for the draft is 100% and
there are no changes that require recirculation. The project has therefore
been submitted for consideration at the June RevCom meeting.

The IEEE 802.3au (IEEE P802.3-2005/Cor 1) Task Force will therefore NOT be
meeting during the IEEE 802.3 May Interim meetings week.

Best regards,
  David Law

| David Law                               |
| Vice-Chair IEEE 802.3                   |
| 3Com                                    |
| Phone: +44 131 665 7264                 |
| E-Mail: David_Law@ieee.org              |