September Interim meeting - Invitation to Social Event and addition information

All,

I have updated the map of York on the Interims meeting
web page. The new version of the map includes the
overflow hotels we have been recommending. This map can
be found at the URL:-

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/york_location.html

Social Event
============

3Com are pleased to invite you, and your partners, to
a social evening including entertainment and a buffet
at the National Railway Museum on

     Tuesday 28th September starting at 7:00pm

The National Railway Museum
(http://www.nmsi.ac.uk/nrm/html/home_pb/menu.htm)
is the largest railway museum in the world, boasting
a host of railway icons and literally millions of
artefacts.

As we require numbers, we request that you come to
the office (see below) and confirm your attendance
at the social.

Administrative matters
======================

We have a room in the hotel which we will be using
as an office during the meeting. Please plan to drop
by to pick up your Welcome pack which contains the
meeting room information, further details of the
Social event and information about York. You can
also collect an RJ11 to BT telephone connector
converter if you need one.

The office will be located in the Clifford room
in the Royal York hotel and will be open at the
following times:-

Sunday           5:00pm to 8:00pm
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm

We will be providing an HP LaserJet 6MP printer in
the office that can be used by attendees. Photocopying
facilities are also available in the hotel, copies
are 10p per sheet.

For bulk photocopying the nearest copy shop to the
Royal York Hotel is:-

Kall Kwik
Lendal House,
Lendal,
York,
North Yorkshire,
YO1 8AQ
Tel: +44 1904 623336
Fax: +44 1904 629492
E-mail: design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Their opening hours are:-

Mon to Fri 9:00am to 5:30pm
Sat 9:00am to 1:00pm

If you have any further questions or there is anything
else we can help with please drop me an e-mail.

Regards,
   David Law

|=========================================|
| David Law                               |
| 3Com                                    |
| 3Com Centre,                            |
| Boundary Way,                           |
| Hemel Hempstead,                        |
| Hertfordshire, HP2 7YU,                 |
| United Kingdom                          |
| Phone: +44 1442 438060                  |
| Fax:   +44 1442 438309                  |
| E-Mail: David_Law@xxxxxxxx              |