DTE Power: Transformer/Connector Questions

Sorry, but I've been out of town and realize now that I've missed the deadline.
I'll pose the following questions anyway and I'll apologize in advance if the
answers to
 these are obvious or are otherwise generally known.

Transformer - assuming 40C maximum ambient
1/What is the maximum tolerable current imbalance?
2/What is the maximum current carrying capability, given the wire guage
and the allowable temperature rise of the component?
3/Is the 1500VAC dielectric strength requirement a significant constraint
to the design of a transformer to carry power?
4/Will the new integrated connector/transformer products present even
more of a challenge with respect to the current-carrying capacity of the
transformer (and connector for that matter)?
5/Is there some clever way to increase the DC current capability of the
transformer by somehow using a gapped core, or a distributed gap core
material, without excessively impacting the leakage inductance/coupling etc?

Connector - assuming 40C maximum ambient and 60VDC maximum
between any two pins
1/What is the break current rating of the connector?
2/Would this break rating be a function of the number of pins conducting
power-level currents?
3/One spec indicated a current rating of 1.5A @ 25C derated to 0.2A @ 70C.
Would this be the standard industry rating (if there is such a thing) for this
style of connector?
4/How many of the 8 pins are assumed to be conductiing this rated current?
5/What current is assumed for the durability (# of mating cycles) specification?
What is the relationship between connector current and durability?
6/What is the initial contact resistance?
7/How much would contact resistance vary with time?
8/How much would it vary with temperature?
9/How much variation would there be between contacts in a given connector?
10/Would contact resistance variations tend to increase or decrease if the
contacts were conducting significant (say 50% of rated) current?
11/Does the mechanical wiping action of the contacts when mating help to
control the contact resistance, particularly in harsh environments?

Regards,

Scott Burton

Design Engineer
Mitel Corporation