Re: Discovery process

Gérard-
This issue was discussed in committee. The decision was that:
         1) If the "discovery characteristic" was found then power would be
sent
         2) For a device to KEEP the ability to draw power without
restarting discovery there would be a requirement for the load to draw a
minimum amount of power (5 ma was mentioned) over the link.

Geoff