RE: [802.3af] Late comment

My 2 cents -

that is not how I remember it.  I remember that the committee agreed it was
worth further consideration and would agree to adding a late comment to
facilitate the inquiry.  Was there a comment added that was accepted or
accepted in principle that I don't remember?

If we choose to go down the path to specifying ground, there is impact to
clauses 14, 25, and 40 at a minimum, I would suggest that we may as well
open up clauses 9 and 27 as well and straighten out those.  I would ask
that proposed change text be prepared and circulated prior to the meeting
at Cisco.

Are we talking specifying a common or ground?

Mike