[802.3af] Power Ethernet MIB - WG Last Call

Title: Power Ethernet MIB - WG Last Call

This is an Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG Last Call for the Power Ethernet MIB. The document can be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-power-ethernet-mib-05

All comments must be sent to the WG e-mail list hubmib@xxxxxxxx, until Tuesday, June 10, 2003.

This is a second WG Last Call. I decided to call for it, as there have been significant changes in the Internet-Draft, as well as in the IEEE 802.3af Draft since the previous Last Call. The IEEE 802.3af WG is copied on this announcement, in order  to invite comments from the participants in the IEEE process. With the IEEE 802,3af standard in final phases of approval, we have now a stable basis, and we hope to wrap up this work pretty fast.

The comments already received relative to the Internet-Draft will be incorporated in the Last Call comments - no need to send them again.

Regards,

Dan