[RE] IEEE 802.3 Residential Ethernet Study Group Interim session announcement

Colleagues,

Please find below the meeting announcement for the Interim 802.3 Task
Force and Study Group sessions which includes a Residential Ethernet
Study Group Interim session on Thursday, Sept. 30 and Friday Oct. 1.

Best regards,
 David Law

|=========================================|
| David Law                               |
| Vice-Chair IEEE 802.3                   |
| 3Com                                    |
| Princes Exchange                        |
| 1 Earl Grey Street                      |
| Edinburgh                               |
| EH3 9BN                                 |
| Scotland                                |
| Phone: +44 131 659 8218                 |
| Fax:   +44 131 659 8001                 |
|=========================================|

Colleagues:

Attached please find the meeting announcement for the Interim 802.3 Task
Force and Study Group sessions.  Meetings room availability is typically
from 8:00 am to midnight (except Friday when meeting room availability
is scheduled till 6:00 pm).

The high level schedule will can be found at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/ottawa_04.html

P802.3REVam may meet during the day on Wednesday or only in the evening
depending on the number of comments submitted in the current WG ballot.
Mr. Law or I will update you on the anticipated Maintenance meeting
hours after the ballot closes (17 September).

Task Force and Study Group Chairs will set the agenda for their
meetings, and will provide guidance on expected meeting times to
facilitate your travel planning in the event you will not attend the
entire week.  These communications will be on the respective TF/SG
reflector.

I look forward to seeing you in Ottawa.
Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group