Re: [RE] New white paper, with updates from Wednesday's meeting

Title: Re: [RE] New white paper, with updates from Wednesday's meeting
Both are now on the main site at
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/re_study/material/dvjReNext2005Jun24.pdf
and
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/re_study/material/dvjReBars2005Jun24.pdf

--
         Michael D. Johas Teener — mikejt@broadcom.com
office +1-408-922-7542 cell +1-831-247-9666 fax +1-831-480-5845