[RE] Lastest white paper release and tomorrow's meeting

All,

Based on last meeting's consensus, the white
paper now includes multicast-address-selected
classes, pacing for classA and shaping for
classB.

Things seemed to work out during the writing,
yielding a good compatibility classB as well
as achieveable low-latency bridge forwarding
possibilities:
  1 cycles (125 us) for Gb-to-Gb/100Mb
  2 cycles *250 us) for 100Mb-to-Gb/100Mb

I have placed these on my DVJ web site, but assume
that Michael will transfer them to the SG web
site soon. You may find them at:

  http://dvjames.com/esync/dvjReBars2005Jul05.pdf

If anyone has a chance to read the pacing stuff,
we can discuss this briefly at tomorrow's adhoc
meeting. In case anyone missed the announcement,
tomorrow's interest group meeting is as follows:

REsE interest group conference call, code 802373

Wednesday July 6, 2005
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Event Location: 1 877-827-6232 / 1 949-926-5900
Street: 3151 Zanker Rd
City, State, Zip: San Jose/CA/95134
Phone: 1 877-827-6232(US)/ 1 949-926-5900(non-US)

Notes:
RSVP mikejt@broadcom.com if you are calling in so I can confirm the number of phone ports

I normally wouldn't want to discuss things on such
short notice, but I'm aware that Michael will be
there tomorrow and not a week later.

Cheers,
DVJ