Re: [RE] Updated paper

David,

 From my recollection of textbook scheduling theory, rate monotonic
scheduling (which is what this proposal seems to be) has a maximum
theoretical schedulability limit of 69%.
This would not meet the stated aim of using upto 75% of capacity for
class A/B traffic.
Is there anything I'm missing that makes this different from regular
rate monotonic scheduling?

Regards
Varuni