From: David V James [mailto:dvj@ALUM.MIT.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 2:06 AM
To: STDS-802-3-RE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [RE] Document update

All,

I have updated the rate limiting proposal, now available on:
  http://dvjames.com/esync/dvjRate2005Sep21.pdf

This is in preparation for this afternoon's meeting.

I assume Michael will copy this to the group's web site.

I assume the meeting is as per normal, listed below,
but hope that the normal electronic reminder will be
provided. Please correct me (and the group) if this
assumption is wrong.

DVJ

Date/Time:        July 27, 02:00 PM America/Los_Angeles -
Length:           120 minutes
Meeting ID:       802373
Meeting Name:     ResE SG
Phone Number:          + 1 949-926-5900
Toll Free (US Only):   + 1 877-827-6232
International Callers: Access Code + 1 949-926-5900

DVJ