[RE] timing/synch draft PAR and draft 5 criteria

I have prepared an initial draft ResE timing/synchronization PAR and 5-criteria.  I initially
prepared the draft PAR in text format; Mike Teener has placed that in
 http://www.ieee802.org/3/re_study/material/20051019-Timing_Synchronization-PAR-draft.pdf

However, I subsequently realized that these documents are typically prepared in VG format for presentation.  A revised VG version is
posted at

(this document supersedes the above text document)

A VG presenation for the 5 criteria is posted at