[RE] initial draft of VG presentation for IEEE 1588 describing needs of ResE in timing/synch area

I just uploaded an initial draft VG presenation for IEEE 1588 describing the needs of ResE in the timing/synch
area.  The presentation can be found at:

and then click on the file

logistics-timing-synch-work.pdf