Slide deck for conference call today

Colleagues,

Steve Carlson is not available to facilitate the conference call that we will be holding
today to review the material for the Timestamp support Call for Interest session.
In his absence and at his request, I have volunteered to facilitate the call.

Attached please find a PDF draft of the presentation material that we will be
reviewing during the call.

The Ethernet Alliance has graciously agreed to host the call:

March 4th. at 3PM PST; 6PM EST; 11PM GMT;
March 5th. at 7AM (Taipei)

Dial-in information is as follows:

International dial-in (not toll-free): 1-719-359-4032
Toll free in the USA and Canada: 1-866-228-9900

Participant Passcode 666055

Participants should read the IEEE Pre-PAR Patent Policy slide set located at

http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/prePAR-pat-slideset.pdf

prior to the call.

Howard Frazier
Broadcom Corporation