RE: [STDS-802-3-TIME] Timestamp CFI con call notes

Howard, thanks for taking the notes.  My apologies for not making the
call.  I had a last minute conflict.

I do have a few extra comments on the presentation for the group to
consider:
- Slide 3: change "Chose any one solution" to read "Choose a solution"
- Slide 4, last bullet partly alludes to IEEE 1588, it might be good to
call that out as Michael notes it in his portion of the presentation
- Slide 5 seems to state that 802.3 doesn't have to do anything, but it
would be nice if they did.  Would it be worthwhile adding a point about
creating a consistent point of conformance for improved accuracy and
interoperability?
- Slide 6: can we shorten the URLs to be ieee802.org/3/... and lose
grouper, etc.
- Slide 7: Is one of the goals for the CFI to really develop a
presentation for Thursday's closing session?  This should be the task of
the person making the CFI and their hand-picked team.  Delete the item
from the agenda.
- Slide 28 is an unnecessary transition slide, delete it.
- Slide 31: we need the exact wording before the CFI otherwise there
will be too much wordsmithing from the floor.  How about something like
"... for an Ethernet time synchronization protocol."?  This is also
applicable to slides 33 and 34.
- Slide 37, the last three bullet points require the first bullet point
to be met, so should highlight that; in the last bullet, don't need to
worry about stating "week of ??" as there will be 30-days notice
- Slide 38, might be better to just exit with a "Thank You" :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing the presentation in action.

Cheers,
Brad