TSSG Work Plan for September Interim

Colleagues,

The next meeting of the IEEE 802.3 Time Synchronization Study Group (TSSG)
will be at the September 2009 802.3 Interim meeting in Chicago, IL. Please
following this link for hotel and registration details:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/chicago_1_0909.html

We will meet for 2 days (Monday and Tuesday) during the Interim. Our work
plan will focus on presentations that address our objectives, 5 Criteria and
PAR. Please follow the procedure in
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/time_adhoc/public/presentproc.html in
creating and submitting your presentation.

Please review the introductory material from the May 2009 Interim meeting if
you have questions about the process. It is also useful to review the PAR, 5
Criteria and Objectives of other 802.3 projects if you are unsure of what is
required.

I look forward to seeing you in Chicago.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
Chair, 802.3 Time Synchronization Study Group
http://ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road