802.3bf: PHY latency measurement

Dear all,

One of the action items I took at the meeting today, was to start discussion on the PHY latency measurement process for 802.3bf. Attached is an initial drawing (in PPT), which I hope to receive some comments on by tomorrow. Note that once we agree on the drawing itself, I think we will be able to work out the text to go with it without substantial problems.

The specific testing methodology is for discussion tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

ZTE Portugal

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,

Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,

1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851