802.3bf: contribution from the floor (replacement resolution for comment #33)

Dear all,

Having done tentative implementation of the proposed comment resolution #33, I noticed several issues, which came up only when putting the material into the Frame file. I attach a contribution from the floor, for which I would like to request a time slot on tomorrow’s agenda. This contribution – if accepted - would effectively replace the current proposed response to comment #33 as registered today during the comment resolution session.

I would like to ask all the TF members to review this contribution ahead of the meeting tomorrow in the interest of time.

Sincerely,

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

ZTE Portugal

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,

Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,

1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851