From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 6:52 AM
To: STDS-802-3-TIME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_TIME] Changes to MDIO registers

Dear all,

As part of my homework for today, I am submitting three contributions which list changes to Clause 45, Clause 30 and Clause 90 under the assumption of adding TimeSync registers into PMA/PMD, WIS, PCS, PHY XS, DTE XS and TC MDIO register sets, as discussed yesterday.

I would like to use these files for discussion today and resolve the remaining 5 comments related with this topic. All comments are more than welcome

See you soon

Regards,

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

ZTE Portugal

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,

Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,

1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851