FW: [802ALL:] URGENT: Last Chance for Discount Registration and Hotel Rooms - Book Now !!!

Colleagues,

Last chance Plenary info from the 802 folks…

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, 802.3bf TimeSync Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR 97229