From: Steve Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 March 2011 17:16
To: STDS-802-3-TIME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_TIME] Tokyo earthquake

Colleagues,

We are all shocked and saddened by the events in Japan, and our thoughts and
best wishes go out to the people of Japan.

Many of you are traveling through Tokyo. If you will be delayed arriving at
owe meeting, please send me an email. I will be traveling myself, via HK and
may not see your email until Sunday.

Safe travels,

Steve

Sent from my iPad