802.1 OmniRAN TG special session on 5G SC Action A in Warsaw

Dear colleagues,

An OmniRAN special session on 5G SC Action A takes place on the wireless interim meeting in Warsaw on Wednesday, September 14th, 1600-1800 CET in meeting room Odra on the 3rd floor.

A slideset has been prepared for guiding the discussions:
https://mentor.ieee.org/omniran/dcn/16/omniran-16-0061-00-5gaa-sep-14-special-session-on-5g-sc-action-a.pptx

To allow to follow the discussions remotely, a WebEX session with integrated audio has been set up. We do not expect that remote participants can speak up, but at least we hope that they can follow the discussions in the room.

Bye
Max

Join WebEx meeting
https://nokiameetings.webex.com/nokiameetings/j.php?MTID=m7eb526258bb3a3433f64d02cda3a6e16