Reminder: AANI Teleconference - Thursday, 15 December 10:00 am EDT

There will be an AANI Teleconference on Thursday, 15 December at 10:00 am EDT.

An agenda has been uploaded to mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1603-00-AANI-aani-sc-agenda-dec-15-2016-teleconference.ppt

We will be discussing the 3 LSs that are being drafted (please see the agenda for details) and reviewing the 802.1 OmniRAN Ad Hoc ACAID activity.

If you are interested in being the AANI Vice Chair please contact me.

Teleconference details are below.

Join the meeting: https://join.me/IEEE802.11

On a computer, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.

On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: IEEE802.11

Additional join.me information and dial in numbers are available @: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/joinme.html

Regards,

Joseph Levy (InterDigital)

IEEE 802.11 AANI SC Chair