- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: TEST 1
- From: "Jim Carlo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 07:10:08 -0600
- Cc: "Howard Frazier" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put a few "administrative" keywords at the beginning of a line, like:
The "administrivia" flag is turned off in the configuration files on both
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, but it is clear that
email@example.com is still intercepting what it considers to be
"administrivia". I hope that firstname.lastname@example.org isn't as stubborn.
You should try this test instead of me, because email@example.com might
let me get away with administrivia since I am the list-owner.