Re: Ballot Group Confidentiality

Michael,
It is not as much a question of confidentiality, which is not the
objective, but rather should we be facilitating access to the ballot voting
members and distributing information that we request of ballot members,
indiscriminately.  Our position is that it is neither proper ediquate nor
in the best interest of either the committee or our memebers to so freely
distribute this information and that in fact we should jealously gaurd it
as if each member wished it to remain private.

We explicitely collect this contact information for our use in conducting a
proper ballot and to use it for any other purpose is, in our opinion, a
violation of the rights of our members.

Robert Russell,
Dot 14