Re: Liaison statement from IEEE 802.11 to ETSI/BRAN
- To: Paul Nikolich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Liaison statement from IEEE 802.11 to ETSI/BRAN
- From: Victor hayes <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 11:18:41 -0400
- Cc: "IEEE 802 EXEC-REFLECTOR" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "[unknown]" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message text written by Paul Nikolich
I am interested in the response you get to this note. It certainly makes
sense to eliminate redundancy in standards efforts if possible. The
question is, how interested is ETSI BRAN?
I will keep you informed, Paul. It is a political issue. If this does not
work, I plant to take the ISO route as a trade reason to accept the
standard in Europe..