Re: Acrobat V4
- To: "Hayes, Vic (Vic)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Acrobat V4
- From: Jim Mollenauer <jmollenauer@TSAnet.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 06:47:02 -0400
- CC: "802.0 reflector" <email@example.com>, "802.11 reflector" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <DF6A41214893D11187BA00805F851C1A012A21AF@NL0030EXCH001U>
- Sender: email@example.com
I've been running it for several months under Windows 95, with no problems.
The big advantage it offers is the ability to do odd/even pages so you can
print double-sided on any printer.
"Hayes, Vic (Vic)" wrote:
> Has anyone had experience with Acrobat version 4? I would like to keep
> up-to-date, but would like to get any advice regarding hurdles with the new
> My version 3.? has problems running on Windows NT; printing a pdf file
> always ends into a problem report. But that is not fatal.
> Thanks for your feedback.
- Acrobat V4
- From: "Hayes, Vic (Vic)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>