Installation of wireless LAN on you PC

Dear Colleagues,

In addition to running an IEEE 802.11 Wireless LAN network in WG IEEE
802.11, we will have a trial run of a second network for the Sponsor
Executive Committee.

Darwin Engwer arranged for us that his sponsor (Nortel Networks) carries the
hardware for the network plus a bunch of Wireless LAN cards to Montreal as
well as having their software/hardware experts, Peter Dahl, available to
help us on Sunday PM till Tuesday AM!!!!!

In order to prevent any shyness for PC problems at the time we mainly need
the computer (during the meetings) We, Peter Dahl, Stuart Kerry Al Petrick
and myself  are ready to install the driver and PC card for both 802.0 and
802.11 members.

Schedule:

Sunday from 1 PM-4PM and again on Sunday 6 PM till 8 PM. Peter will be
around to catch any problems and for more installations on Monday and partly
on Tuesday.

Location:

Meeting room "Marquette".

See you all there!