RE: Agenda from Dawn

At 17:29 13/09/99 -0700, Rigsbee, Everett O wrote:

>Dawn,  I believe the correct designation for the 802.3 Higher Speed Study
Group is  "HSSG" not "10 GIG".  The tutorial slots should be tagged as
"reserved" or "available", but it would be better to at least put the topic
in for the reserved ones.  I think the SEC needs to know that this is your
request for meeting specs and what the deadline for input is.  Can everyone
on the SEC list read *.pdf files now ?  It might be worth checking, at least.
>Thanx,  Buzz

If they can't read PDF, they can get Acrobat Reader for free from
www.adobe.com.

Regards,
Tony