From krupp@stdsbbs.ieee.org Thu Oct 21 05:10:29 1999
From: Karen Rupp <krupp@stdsbbs.ieee.org>
To: "'Howard Frazier'" <hfrazier@cisco.com>
Cc: "'j.t.walker@ieee.org'" <j.t.walker@ieee.org>,
        "'jcarlo@ti.com'"
	 <jcarlo@ti.com>
Subject: RE: a wild idea
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:13:55 -0400

Howard,
As a matter of fact we're working on such a proposal. Jim Carlo recently  proposed this topic to us during the September board series.   Jerry Walker is in the process of putting together a proposal for the 802 committee which will be discussed at the upcoming meeting in November.  I've copied them both of your proposal below.
Karen