Agenda for Monday 8-Nov SEC meeting

Please find a preliminary agenda for the Monday
November 8th meeting of the SEC attached in the form
of a PDF file.

Please return your comments/additions/deletions to me
by Friday October 29th.

You will note that I have once again placed the approval/modifcation
of the previous meeting's minutes on the consent agenda. If
there are no mods to the minutes, this item should stay on the
consent agenda.  If you haven't reviewed the minutes from the
July meetings yet, please do so now, and send me your comments
by October 29th.

Also note that we have allocated 30 minutes at the start of the
meeting for the IPF discussion.  We will also hold a breakout
session (an SEC business meeting) on this topic at some point
during the week.

Since we want to give the Working Groups more time to conduct
their business, we are going to conduct the SEC meeting and
the 802 opening plenary meeting before lunch on Monday the 8th.
It will really help to speed things along if you can provide your
presentation materials to me in electronic form at the start of
the meeting.  My preference would be to receive a PDF file of
your presentation materials on a floppy disk.

Howard Frazier
Recording Secretary - IEEE P802 LMSC

mon_agendab.pdf