CD ROM Distribution

Dear SEC members,

I propose the following procedure for the distribution of the new
edition of the 802 Standards CDROM at the November meeting:

 1) CDROMs will be distributed to voting members of 802 Working
    Groups who register and pay their fees for this meeting, and
    who are not in arrears on fees for previous meetings.

 2) WG membership lists must be provided by the WG chairs to
    Dawn by 8:00 am Wednesday morning.

 3) CDROM will be distributed from 1:00 to 5:00 pm on Wednesday
    and from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Thursday.

 4) It will not be necessary to return any previously issued copy
    of the CDROM in order to obtain a new one.

I note that this procedure will require Dawn's staff to check three
lists in order to determine whether an individual is entitled to
a CDROM, those being the registration list, the voter list, and the
deadbeat list.  Sounds like a lot of checking, which is why I am
giving them 5 hours (from 8:00 am Wednesday until 1:00 pm Wednesday)
to correlate the lists.

Anybody got a better plan?  I'm all ears.

Howard Frazier