RE: Future Plans for the IEEE 802.5 Token Ring Working Group

All, FYI, the following note reflects the draft presents the draft
presented at the Exec meeting in Kauai.  Please feel free to distribute
this note as appropriate.

Buzz, per our discussion in Kauai, please send me the email list of all
those past and present 802 participants that have shown interest in Token
Ring.  I will be sending this note to them as well.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Robert D. Love
Program Manager, IBM ACS - US
Chair IEEE 802.5 Token Ring Working Group
IBM
500 Park Offices                   Phone: 919 543-2746
P. O. Box 12195 CNPA/656           Fax: 419 715-0359
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA    E-Mail: rdlove@us.ibm.com