WPAN/ Re: Extension of Letter Ballot 1Close Date
- To: Bob Heile <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Hoshina.Masaki@exc.epson.co.jp, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: WPAN/ Re: Extension of Letter Ballot 1Close Date
- From: David Cypher <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 10:30:30 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does anyone know the impact of the announcement
yesterday of a new version B of the Bluetooth
specification to the letter ballot process that
we are in for version A of the Bluetooth specification?
Was the letter ballot extension made to allow IEEE
to review version B?
Will version B now be one of the comments on the IEEE
letter ballot (i.e. make all changes as per version B)?
At 05:20 PM 12/3/99 -0500, Bob Heile wrote:
>Given that a lot of time is 'lost' in happy pursuits during the holiday
>session and to insure alignment with current 802 paper ballot voting rules,
>I am extending the close of Letter Ballot 1 from December 10, 1999 to
>Thursday, December 23, at 11pm EST. I have discussed this with Jim Carlo,
>and he concurs. The earlier close was intended to give our Technical
>Editor, Tom Siep, as much time as possible to organize and process the
>comments. For Tom''s sake, please do not wait until the end. Pretend you
>still have only a week and get it done!!
>Also, as a reminder to our nearly voting, and aspirant folks, you are also
>invited to make comments on the draft although you can not vote on it. Most
>of you received this invitation at the Hawaii meeting and were able to
>download the draft and ballot material from the flash. For those remaining
>few of you who want to review and comment and were unable to get a copy in
>Hawaii, request a copy from me by return email. I'd send it attached to
>this email, but the total package is about a 1.5meg zip file. Some of you
>might not appreciate that without some warning.
>Hope this makes it a little easier to get the job done.
>GTE Technology Organization
>Chair IEEE 802.15
>Pager: 800-759-8888 PIN 1109355
This message came from the IEEE P802.15 Mailing List
Info at http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/15/