RE: +++Ballot on Purchase of Two LCD Projectors

Paul,
The table shows the required number of projectors for
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday by working group
and how the shortfall would be distributed under a pure
"Fairness Rule(each group gets 1 before another group
gets 2, etc.)" and under a rule where the size of the
group/subgroup is factored in and the distribution is
made across subgroups rather than Working Groups.
The cost for LCD Projector rental runs over $400 per day
with the service charges and taxes added in, so we would
be spending about $2500. to rent 2 projectors for the 3 days
and have nothing left at the end of that week.
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM