From: Jim Carlo [mailto:jcarlo@ti.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 7:05 AM
To: IEEE802
Cc: Ian Gifford; Anita Ricketts
Subject: Minutes from IEEE 802 Meetings on 64-bit address space

Geoff Thompson,

Attached below are unapproved notes (using notes from Bill Lidinsky and I)
for two ad-hoc meetings we held on pending RAC changes on 64-bit address
space. I would appreciate if these notes can be distributed to the RAC for
information and review at its next meeting.

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Telecom and Info Exchange Between Systems
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee