Mike Binder - Balloting Service

Mike Binder, the IEEE-SA Balloting Manager and ITS Program Manager has
accepted the
position of Staff Director, Membership in the Regional Activities
Department.  The date of his last day in the department will be 3 April,
and transition activities will be worked out in the next several days.

I hope you will join me in wishing Mike all the best.  He brought a lot of
energy and good ideas to our department, and I know Regional Activities
will benefit from his experience and management skills.
~~Terry deCourcelle

I'll provide an update after the Standards Board meetings about transition
plans.
Jim Carlo