Change of Address

Please note that my e-mail address is changing to rdlove@ieee.org effective
tomorrow.  Howard, please make that change in the 802 SEC reflector data
base.  Thank you.

The change in e-mail is necessitated by the fact that I am retiring from
IBM tomorrow.  With the wrapping up of 802.5 activity coincident with my
IBM retirement it is appropriate that I take this opportunity to thank each
of you for the pleasure of working with you.  For some it has been for over
17 years.  My 802 activity has been personally and professionally
rewarding.  This is in no small part due to the friendship, support,
competence and professional manner of the vast majority of 802
participants, and especially its leadership.  I will continue in the roll
of 802.5 chair while there are any open items requiring my attention, and
will therefore, not totally absent myself from the workings of 802.
However, it is presently uncertain whether I will attend future 802 plenary
meetings, and I did not want this opportunity to pass without thanking you.

Best regards.

Robert D. Love
Chair IEEE 802.5 Token Ring Working Group
New E-Mail: rdlove@ieee.org