Re: FW: 802all: Proposed Rules Change

Howard-

I don't think that is good enough. I don't recall that there is any mandate
that "the weekly agenda" be published. Further, if something became
contentious it might not turn out that "TWA" was the "official" notice.
Dawn updates it constantly so there is no advance notice requirement on it,
etc. etc.

Before "The Dark and Stormy Night" I would not have thought this would be
an issue but the current rule on specific definition of the time slot in
the Operating Rules is in there for good reason.

Geoff