RE: IEEE Standards Editorial Presentation

Pat-  We specifically refrained from calling it a tutorial or listing it on the tutorial list because tutorials are (by our own definition) on topics of interest to a broad class of 802 attendees and might therefore encourage the curious onlookers we would like to avoid.  We are instead relying on our WG chairs to spread the word to all our document editors.  The correct title for this session is supposed to be:  "IEEE Standards Editorial Processes".
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM