From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org]On
Behalf Of Rigsbee, Everett O
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 4:10 PM
To: stds-802-sec@ieee.org; 802 J Carlo
Subject: RE: URL of the Closing Plenary Information

Jim, Bob, et. al:   We could easily remedy this problem by posting the WG
Summary Slides separately from the SEC Minutes which I think would be a VERY
GOOD IDEA anyway, since they are two very separate types of documents.
Where the mass
appeal of the WG summaries is large, I think you could count the number of
non-SEC members who want to wade through the SEC minutes one on hand.  Post
them separately and send the URL for the Summaries to 802ALL.  Folks
interested in the SEC minutes (both of them) can find them through the web
site as always.
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG