RE: IEEE 802 Nov Plenary Meeting Arrangements

Bob,

I take it, it is a joke. I may get more people from dot 15, but if I need to
get work done and get it approved for your plenary at 1 PM Thursday, I need
to work in a 4th or higher dimension to get it done.

Stuart already agreed with Tuesday.
Vic Hayes
Lucent Technologies Nederland B.V.
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC +2 in summer time)
FAX: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@lucent.com
http://wavelan.com/