RE: My proposed process for recommending changes to SEC ballots

Bob and Tony,

I have no problem with the attachment to e-mails. I am used to working with
documents with revision marks (please change the name of the document
though).

The posting on the web site has its limitations: access is limited to a
small number of people having access rights.

Regards
Vic Hayes
Lucent Technologies Nederland B.V.
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC +2 in summer time)
FAX: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@lucent.com
http://wavelan.com/