Re: E-Mail Registration Process

Howard,

You probably know this, but Luigi can set you up with a simple form
processor to email the form data to a given address.

I use html forms, for interim meetings and other things. My current form is at:

	http://ieee802.org/16/form.html

The action line is:

	<form method="post" action="http://grouper.ieee.org/cgi-bin/fmail">

Luigi just needs to map the file name (of the file holding the form)
to an email address where the data gets sent.

Roger