Y2K +1 CDROM

Folks,

It is time to cut and run on the Y2K +1 edition of the
802 standards CDROM.  As far as I know, only the following
standards have been published since the Y2K CD was cut:

802_11a-1999.pdf
802_11b-1999.pdf
802_3-2000.pdf
802_5t-2000.pdf

I intend to add these, and only these, documents to the CD, and
delete 802.3-1998, but otherwise, the CD contents will remain
unchanged (I have updated the license agreement already).

Please let me know if there are any other standards that I have missed.
No, you can't put anything else, like a draft or a web page, on the CD.
You can put files that are associated with a standard, such as a
simulation model, if it is required to implement the standard.

I need your answer no later than monday 10/23.

Howard