Re: SEC reflector membership
Let's answer these questions (my initial thoughts are below the questions):
1) Who shall be permanent member of the SEC reflector?
- all formal SEC members (whether voting or not)
- IEEE staff supporting 802 standards development
- 802 plenary meeting coordinators/staff
2) Who can be a temporary member of SEC reflector (on a meeting-to-meeting
basis) as determined by the 802 chair or SEC?
- any other party that might help conduct SEC/802 business (e.g. Don Berry
from Microsoft who is helping set up networking service for the Nov meeting)
3) Who can monitor SEC mail via the archive
- anyone who is interested
p.s. clearly Mike Takefman should be on the reflector--Howard, can you add
him (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately?