RE: +++ Ballot: Response to IEEE-SA Balloting Survey

Colleagues-

I seem to have not received the original e-mail for this ballot.

My vote is disapprove because of the notes. This response should have the
backing of the entire SEC. With the note that  says:
         "1) This response was developed by Tony Jeffree, Geoff Thompson in
adhoc."
...it won't have that. The Ad Hoc was open and duly authorized. The results
were put before the SEC. We should not do anything that lets the SA think
this is just Geoff & Tony (even though Denise is listening in).

I will change my vote to APPROVE if note 1 is removed or suitably altered.

Vic is mistaken that we are arguing for the continuation of paper ballots.
The "other circumstances" mentioned was to get outside balloting services
altogether.

Geoff